Application specialist with passion for customer satisfaction in medical IT (2680)
Do you have an interest in medical IT and want to work in close cooperation with our customers?
Are you passionate about giving users a helping hand in application and configuration matters?
In that case, working as an Application Specialist at Sectra would be a perfect match for you!
We are looking for a skilled and passionate colleague that really loves helping our customers - people whose work involves saving lives. At Sectra, you will be given challenges and you will meet colleagues who will help you develop – both professionally and personally. The position we offer is at the support department, providing high level application support to Sectra's customers.
Our goal is to deliver and maintain the best system for our customers with the best staff to deliver it!
In this position, you will:
• Help our customers with workflow issues and business improvements to make them as effective as possible in their daily work.
• Be an important contact person for application issues, both for customers and internally within the company.
• Be part of a team with good colleagues, where you are responsible for helping our clients with operating support, configuration and training in Sectra's IT solutions for image-generating healthcare activities, such as radiology and mammography.
• Mainly work out of one of our offices, but also sometimes on site at our customers.
• Together with talented colleagues, work closely with our customers in Scandinavia, but also engage in close cooperation with customers and colleagues in the UK and the Netherlands.
• Sectra is a growing company, so no two days are the same. Your tasks will vary greatly and you will have an excellent opportunity to develop in your role and find special areas that you are interested in.
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
• A Master's, Bachelor's or equivalent degree with a strong academic performance OR a clinical background, for example, as a radiographer.
• A great interest in usability, workflows and medical IT toghether with ability and willingness to learn more.
• Fluency in English and Swedish.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• You are analytical and a good problem solver.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
• Speak more languages than those required above.
• Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have a pilot's license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
• Have experience of other cultures.
• Have experience with PACS technologies as well as medical imaging workflow and tools.
• Have experience from working at an IT helpdesk or customer service.
Please write your application letter in Swedish and make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades in your application.
Our goal is to start interviews in August and for the right candidate to start this position as soon as possible.
Contact Hiring Manager
If you have any questions about this job, please contact:
Per Åkerlund, Support Manager, Sectra Imaging IT Solutions AB
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +46 (0)13 23 53 37 +46 (0)13 23 52 00 (Reception in Linköping)
Apply for this job
At Sectra, our second most valuable asset after our customers is our employees. They are vital when it comes to enabling the entire company to grow and evolve. That is why we focus on individual career paths and encourage employees to transfer between departments in order to develop in different areas. A good company culture is essential and we strive to share our family-like approach with all of our almost 650 employees across 15 countries in order to address challenges in the global arena.